Producer and manufacturer : INTELEC Systems BV - Netherlands ('INTELEC')
License Agreement ('AGREEMENT') for the INTELEC Software :
IS-CableNet + IEC-60364 (Wnet32/64.exe) + IS-CAD (Wcad32/64.exe) + IEC-60617 ('SOFTWARE')
This AGREEMENT is a legal AGREEMENT between you (either an individual or a single entity) and INTELEC in relation to the mentioned SOFTWARE, which exists from computer software and all the related media, data, bitmaps, animations, videos, audio, documentation and 'online' files. By installing this SOFTWARE you agree to all the terms of this AGREEMENT. If you do not agree to all the terms of this AGREEMENT, do not install, copy or use the SOFTWARE.
The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold.
1. Grant of License(s)
This AGREEMENT grants you the non-exclusive right to install and use the SOFTWARE on as many places as licenses are purchased.
2. Restrictions and Warranty
- You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You may not rent, lease or hire out the SOFTWARE, without explicitly written permission from INTELEC.
- The SOFTWARE includes 3 months warranty from the date of purchase. After these 3 months it is possible to conclude a SOFTWARE maintenance contract with INTELEC, which can be extended automaticly every year (costs 12% + 1% for every extra user and from 90,- Euro Email-support is included)
- In the warranty period or with a valid maintenance contract, INTELEC will supply technical support for the SOFTWARE on request. Technical information, which will be provided for the SOFTWARE support, may be used by INTELEC for SOFTWARE development and commercial purposes.
- INTELEC will end this AGREEMENT, in case you violate the terms of the AGREEMENT.
3. Copyright and Ownership
INTELEC reserves all rights not expressly granted to you in this AGREEMENT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties. INTELEC or its suppliers own the title, copyright, and other intellectual property rights in the SOFTWARE. The SOFTWARE is licensed, not sold. This AGREEMENT does not grant you any rights to trademarks or service marks of INTELEC.
4. Limitation of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall INTELEC or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profit, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of, or inability to use, this SOFTWARE, even if INTELEC has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
INTELEC eXpress Customer Account
For detailed instructions read this : Open a Customer Account
Every eXpress License is locked to the Hardware ID of a single computer (server) and therefore it is important to start the application (Wnetxx.exe / xx=32 or 64) on the computer where the eXpress Software will be activated. For multiple users we advice to use a Network License, which will be locked to the server hardware : (remote login and) start the application on the server (not over the network), to retrieve the correct Hardware ID
Installing and activating the eXpress Software
REGISTER the License : strictly execute all the instructions in the Registration email :
Costs for non returned Licenses :
INTELEC Systems BV / division INTELEC Software - www.intelec.eu - Email : firstname.lastname@example.org